Inmate Funds Acceptance Policy
Funds may be deposited into an inmate’s account by four different methods:
- Family & Friends of an inmate may utilize the Lobby Kiosk located at the Detention (Jail) Visitation Center, 1001 Justice Lane, Bunnell, Florida 32110.
- The Kiosk accepts Cash, Credit and Debit Cards
- Cash is only accepted in $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 dollar bills
- Funds are posted real time to the inmate’s account
- Hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
2. Family & Friends of an inmate may send money via www.AccessCorrections.com.
- Family & Friends may search by name and the name of the Facility – Flagler County, Florida.
- www.AccessCorrections.com accepts Credit and Debit Cards only.
- Funds are posted real time to the inmate’s account.
3. Family & Friends of an inmate may send Money in the mail.
- We only accept Money Orders by mail.
- Money Orders must arrive prior to 4:00 pm on Tuesdays to be available to the inmate for commissary purchases on Wednesday.
- The Sender’s Name, Return Address and the Inmate’s name must be on the money order.
- The Sender’s Name and Return Address must be on the envelope. The Money Order must be made payable to the Flagler County Inmate Trust Fund and include the inmate’s name.
- Mail to: Inmate Name, Flagler County Detention Facility, 1002 Justice Lane, Bunnell, Florida 32110
4. Family and Friends may call 1-866-345-1884 and send money via debit or credit card.
** VISA and MasterCard are accepted.