Women's Self Defense Classes
Women’s Self Defense Video - Short Version
Women’s Self Defense Video - Long Version
- Women's self-defense classes are comprised of three 2-hour classes (6 hours total).
- The class is absolutely FREE!
- You will receive safety information as well as hands on defensive training.
- During the final class, you’ll have the chance to use your skills on the instructor who will be in a padded suit.
- Groups and/or Organizations are welcome.
- Classes are held at the location of your choice.
For more information, please contact the Flagler County Sheriff's Office Community Engagement Unit at (386) 586-4845 or email@example.com.