LOCATION FOR INMATE VISITATION
Flagler County Sheriff’s Office
Video Visitation Center
1001 Justice Lane, Bunnell, FL 32110
Visitation from members of the inmate’s immediate family or approved friends is encouraged with the understanding there are certain rules and regulations that must be followed. Private attorneys or public defenders are allowed to visit at any time subject to space availability.
- Warning: Introduction of Contraband into a Detention Facility is a violation of Florida State Statute 951.22(1), a third degree felony. Violators will be arrested.
- Visitation with inmates held at the Flagler County Detention Facility is conducted utilizing a video visitation system. Video Visitation hours are from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Monday through Friday.
- Inmates are permitted to have visitation of sixty (60) minutes twice weekly. Children of any age are allowed to participate in video visitation when accompanied by an adult.
- Visitation will be denied when there is reason to believe that such visitation would jeopardize the safety and security of the facility. Visitation will also be denied upon determining the visitor is a victim of a violent crime involving the inmate, or if there is an injunction or other legal prohibitions, or a judge has ordered no contact between the visitor and the inmate.
- The only items visitor(s) may possess are car keys and proper identification (ID). Acceptable forms of proper ID are a valid picture ID issued by a federal, state or local government agency. All visitors are subject to search upon entering or leaving the facility. Visitors under the influence of intoxicants or exhibiting unruly behavior will not be allowed to remain in the facility or permitted to visit and may be prohibited from entering the facility in the future.
- All visitors must be appropriately attired. Unacceptable clothing includes, but is not limited to, transparent clothing, tight clothing without proper undergarments, headwear, shorts, skirts, split skirts above mid-thigh, clothing that reveals the buttocks, breasts, back, or stomach. All of the above will be deemed inappropriate at the discretion of the Reception Official. Inmates and/or visitors are not allowed to bring food or drink to the visitation.
- Behavior of inmates and/or visitors shall be carefully regulated. Loud speech, boisterousness, and obscene behavior or language will not be tolerated.
To schedule a video visitation session, please follow the link below to schedule your request or call (386) 586-4871 for a call-in request, or schedule a visitation in person at the receptionist desk in the front lobby of the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office, Detention Administration and Visitation Center. Same day appointments will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.